IC-Switch on Panther
If you were using IC-Switch 1.2 in Jaguar, you can keep using it in Panther. The only thing Panther broke in IC-Switch is the feature to detect helpers automatically on your machine (actually it didn't really break it, it revealed a wrong assumption that I made and that worked fine in Jaguar).
OTOH, IC-Switch 1.3 is at version b2 already, and should be released in the next few days. Here's what's new in that version:
- Updated for Panther (both functionally and cosmetically).
- Added an option to control whether each submenu is displayed or not.
- Display the seleted helper's path (in the preferences window).
- Fixed a conflict with Ittec which led it to attach its submenus to the icons menu in the preferences window.
- Updated the documentation.