DesktopSweeper 1.3 was just released, and even though I still don't have an Intel-based Mac, this is a (long awaited) Univeral Binary, thanks to the beta testers and particularly to Rosyna, Mike and Corentin!
Here are all the changes in this version:
- Universal Binary (runs on both PPC and Intel based Macs).
- Added ways to enable separately Display and Hide automatically.
- Added an option to prevent the Finder to come to the front when clicking on the Desktop while icons are hidden.
- Reworded most tooltips in the prefs pane.
- Fixed a bug where the hidden state could get reversed for icons that were partially offscreen.
- Changed the bundle identifier. Therefore, the name of the preferences file changed too and users of previous versions can delete the old prefs file ~/Library/Preferences/com.flip.desktopSweeper.plist.
- Added support and optional installation of SmartCrashReports.
- Now comes with Unsanity's Application Enhancer 2.0 and Installer 3.6.1.
You can see the manual and download DesktopSweeper from this page.
I hope you'll like it!